Thursday 25 June 2015

Kim Kardashian rakes in $700,000 a day thanks to Kanye

Thanks to Kanye, Kim Kardashian’s app racks in nearly a whopping £700,000 a day..She revealed that she was “made” to do the project with Glu Mobile by her husband Kanye and now she ‘thanks him everyday'.Talking at Cannes Lion festival, the pregnant star told Mail Online:

 “Kanye really talked me into doing this partnership. He always wanted to do music for video games, so he thought it was the coolest thing in the world to have a video game with a character of myself.”“And as long as I had some control over the look of the character, what the character would be wearing and saying and doing, it would be so much fun, and it proved to be so right,” she said.“I thank Kanye every day for making me do this deal."

0 comments:

Post a Comment