Friday 18 September 2015

Chelsea star John Mikel Obi welcomes twins

The Chelsea midfielder shared a photo of himself holding a cute set of twins with the captain, "My whole world in my arms Welcome to the world my angels."

Details like the gender of the twins or the mother have not been revealed.

For the past few weeks there have been speculations that Chelsea star Mikel Obi had fathered two children from different women.

According to reports, Mikel – who is in a relationship with Russian girlfriend Olga Allegra – had fathered two children, a 4-year-old boy and a 1-year-old daughter.

There was no confirmation from him about this. He also did not debunk the rumours.

The 28-year-old football star however shared a photo of newly born twins on Instagram today and the congratulatory messages have been pouring in from his followers.

He captioned the photo ‘My whole world in my arms Welcome to the world my angels #pooh3 #pooh4 #twins’ and he tagged his girlfriend in the photo.

Charming Babies

Photo Credit: Instagram – @john_mikel_obi

0 comments:

Post a Comment