Saturday 8 November 2014

“Burna Boy is so Underrated” – Weird MC

Adesola Idowu Adesimbo, a Nigerian female rapper, songwriter and producer, popularly known as Weird MC, has expressed dissatisfaction over the way popular artiste, Burna Boy is not well celebrated in the Nigerian music industry as he’s expected to be.

The ‘Ijoya’ energetic artiste, who closed this year’s edition of the annual musical concert, ‘Felabration’,, has said that she doesn’t comprehend why Burna Boy is not getting the necessary attention yet, despite the richness of his music.

She said, “Honestly I feel that Burna Boy is so underrated [and] I don’t get it at all.”

Weird MC suggested that probably the market do not understand his genre of music, adding that his style is not so complex.

Burna Boy, who has apparently made a difference with his genre of music, disclosed recently that its certain everybody cannot like his style of music. “I don’t expect everyone to like me and my music. I just appreciate those that do,” he said.

Weird MC produced artiste, May7ven’s hit singles ‘Werk’ and Mictizzle Beatz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment