Saturday 8 November 2014

Paul Okoye Praises His Wife On Her Birthday… How sweet

It couldn’t have been a more romantic weekend morning as popular Nigerian music star, Paul Okoye one half of the PSquare music duo, praises his wife in a poetic and romantic way. Paul,  the other half of the PSquare music duo, is not only a singer but also a
songwriter,  so its obvious that he can’t be short of words and how to use these words to put a smile or probably a grin to the face of his lovely wife, Anita Okoye.

The music star took to his Instagram page earlier this morning to felicitate his wife wishing her a happy birthday and below the picture of her he posted, he captioned:
“ Happy birthday to my sweetheart,my lovely wife,no one like you, my ifunanya, beautiful onyinye and my ifeoma…. May God continue to guide and protect you… bless u my love”

He also posted another picture with caption, “Happy birthday my mrs … Love you more”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment