Saturday 18 October 2014

Gulder Ultimate Search XI - Ikenna And Sandra Get Evicted

After two weeks, Ikenna and Sandra's quest comes to an end as the two get evicted from the Gulder Ultimate Search.

Ikenna Iwuoha and Sandra Nwagbagiro become the 2nd set of contestants to be evicted. Their eviction came as a surprise to other contestants who had their mouths agape at the announcement. Prior to the eviction, Ikenna prayed "against any handwriting of eviction" against himself and his partner Sandra.


Seems like his prayer was not answered as he was evicted same night at the Place of the Talking Drum by the anchor man, Chidi Mokeme. Their brief partnership was brimming with arguments and bickering.

Following their eviction, Sandra revealed that their partnership was not working well as it took time for Ikenna to pick up.

“You really can’t push him. I did my best. It’s unfortunate that we were team mates. I could not help it. I tried my best. He went down and I have gone down with him.” - She said


Ikenna on the other hand stated that he knew his days on Gulder Ultimate Search 11 were numbered when he was paired with Sandra.

“I knew we were not compatible. I’ve been living the kind of life I don’t like. I’ve been living under subjection.” -He said.

Who will be next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment